SafeCovid is a three-tier automated custody protocol on the Binance Smart Chain
In the midst of a pandemic like this, many people are self-quarantining at home, working, or studying from home. This causes their income to be limited so that the financial condition of many people is currently quite difficult to meet their daily needs. Therefore, many people today are trying to invest to maintain their financial condition. Fortunately, currently the DeFi trend is taking place, so a lot of people can get high profits just by giving liquidity, stock tokens, lotteries, etc., to the DeFi platform. One of the DeFi platforms that allows users to get rewards by playing games is SafeCovid. This is a game platform with a historical NFT market around Covid-19 with an automatic donation process to Unicef.
In SafeCovid, users can play games and get rewards in the form of tokens that can be exchanged for money. However, if the user wants to hold the token, the reward will be even greater. Every time a user plays, they will get a token, later 20% of the game’s transactions will be automatically donated to UNICEF. So that in addition to getting rewards, users can also do good by donating a small portion of their funds to people in need.
SafeCovid is a fun and enjoyable platform game that allows users to play against covid-19 anxiety and earn rewards. SafeCovid is built on top of the Binance Smart Chain platform, which enables the platform to operate fast, low cost, securely, and is supported by the well-known Binance ecosystem. SafeCovid has a three-tier auto-staking protocol, which allows users to earn more tokens if they have more tokens. But not only that, there are still a few other SafeCovid features:
- Prizes for each transaction: SafeCovid distributes 2% prizes to holders and 2% auto-liquidity.
- NFTs Historical Covid-19 Museum: NFTs are trending right now. SafeCovid will provide a special NFT museum around Covid-19 to commemorate our memories of Covid-19.
- Airdrop milestone: SafeCovid conducts an airdrop program to promote platforms and services.
- Play and donate: Users can play games and get prizes. Later, 20% of game transactions will be automatically donated to UNICEF.
- World Mini-games Platform: Users can get more SFC by playing mini-games created by developers around the world.
How does safeCOVID work?
- You are a responsible person and believe in yourself. You trust your family to do the right thing too…
- But what about your neighbors? The guy at the checkout where you bought a pack of gum? Your parents? Cousin?
- safeCOVID teaches you a new set of skills – making masks cheaply, wearing them properly and washing your hands.
- Once you go through it and share with the people you live with, you are safe for COVID level 1.
- When you meet someone in person, you have to insist that they show you their safe level of COVID.
- If they can’t, or aren’t wearing masks, then you have to assume they’re unsafe and keep your distance politely. The current recommendation is 6 feet, or 2 m.
- Please don’t harass them, but encourage them to ‘level up’.
- Every time you meet someone your level takes a hit, but not if you share yours first.
- The longer you are together, the more similar your level will be.
- The longer you stay at home, the higher your level.
- If you meet someone who travels a lot and meets a lot of people, your level will drop.